THE QUEEN & KINGS OF AFRIKA COMMUNITY DECLARATION
1. I believe community-based leaders can implement solutions that reduce crime and violence.
2. I believe neighbors should work together to restore broken families and communities.
3. I believe it is important to revitalize underserved neighborhoods.
4. I believe low-income individuals and neighborhood-based organizations should play key roles in addressing problems in their communities.
5. I believe value-generating and faith-based initiatives are uniquely qualified to address problems of poverty that are related to behavior and life choices.
Copyright © African People of Love All Rights Reserved.
*SUBMIT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS BY SENDING A EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE QUEENS & KINGS OF AFRIKA COMMUNITY MOVEMENT:
* By sending us your name and email you are agreeing to receive resources and join like-minded citizens who are transforming underserved communities, block by block.
It’s time to address the problem at its source:
Grand Rapids Broken Communities