And the ALL said; blessed be Black Womb-Man and Black Man saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Bring forth with thee every living thing that [is] with thee, of all flesh, [both] of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.
And the ALL blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish (restore (a stock or supply) to a former level or condition) the earth.
I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed the Blackman, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; princes
princes (plural noun)
- the son of a monarch.
- a close male relative of a monarch (monarch
- a sovereign head of state, especially a king, queen, or emperor.“the reigning monarch” · [More]synonyms:sovereign · ruler · Crown · crowned head · potentate · king · queen · emperor · empress · prince · princess · tsar
- , especially a son’s son.
- a male royal ruler of a small state, actually, nominally, or originally subject to a king or emperor.”he was the prince of a small kingdom that was now part of Pakistan”synonyms:ruler · sovereign · lord · overlord · dynast · leader · monarch · crowned head · royal duke · king · emperor · tsar · grand duke · elector · potentate · [More]
- (in France, Germany, and other European countries) a nobleman, usually ranking next below a duke.
- (prince of/among)a man or thing regarded as outstanding or excellent in a particular sphere or group)
shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
That in blessing you Blackman, I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy Womb-mans seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
And in thy righteous seed Black Womb-man and Black man shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I [am] the Designer of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I [am] with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake.
[Even] by the God (Father) of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty (Designer of All Things), who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep [me] from evil, that it may not grieveth