Welcome to the African People of Love @ http://africanpeopleoflove.tk
1: NO Snitching.
8. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long .
9. Thou shalt not kill your African people
10. Thou shalt not commit adultery against your African people.
11. Thou shalt not steal from your African people.
12. Thou shalt not bear false witness against your African people.
13. Thou shalt not covet your African brother house, thou shalt not covet your African brother’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy African Brother’s.
African love works against "Genocide"… EACH OF US IS A VITAL THREAD IN ANOTHER AFRICAN’S TAPESTRY; OUR LIVES ARE WOVEN TOGETHER FOR A REASON. by practicing "THE AFRICAN CODE"… we can prevent "others" from so easily dividing and ruling over us! Take courage! By practicing "THE AFRICAN PEOPLE’S CODE"… we can prevent "others" from so easily dividing and ruling over us!
Take courage! Black Love.Works Against Genocide… EACH OF US IS A VITAL THREAD IN ANOTHER PERSON’S TAPESTRY; OUR LIVES ARE WOVEN TOGETHER FOR A REASON. One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend. Be someone who listens, and you will be heard. Be someone who cares, and you will be loved. Be someone who gives, and you will be blessed. Be someone who comforts, and you will know peace. Be someone who genuinely seeks to understand, and you will be wise. Be someone kind, someone considerate, and you will be admired. Be someone who values truth, and you will be respected. Be someone who takes action, and you will move life forward. Be someone who lifts others higher, and your life will be rich. Be someone filled with gratitude, and there will be no end to the things for which you’ll be thankful. Be someone who lives with joy, with purpose, as your own light brightly shines. Be, in every moment, the special someone you are truly meant to be. — Eliyah McYah